XVI Minsk International Heat and Mass Transfer Forum
18.05.2020 - 21.05.2020
National Academy of Sciences of Belarus;
State Committee for Science and Technology of the Republic of Belarus;
Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus;
A.V. Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus;
Branch of Power Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanics, and Management Processes of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
Ministry of Education and Science of Russia S.S. Kytateladze Institute Thermal Physics Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
National Committee for Heat and Mass Transfer of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Institute of Engineering Thermophysics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
International Center for Heat and Mass Transfer.
SUBJECTS COVERED BY THE FORUM
- Convective-radiative heat transfer
- Heat and mass transfer in phase and chemical transformations
- Heat and mass transfer in power engineering and technological processes
- Thermal and transport processes in systems with nano- and microsized particles and in biological objects
- High-temperature heat and mass transfer, plasma systems and technologies
- Heat and mass transfer in the processes of synthesis of new materials and of their modifications
- Thermal regulation of optical and electronic systems
- Modeling and controlling heat and mass transfer processes
The deadline of abstract submission is October 31, 2019.
Information on acceptance will be sent by November 30, 2019.
The deadline for receipt of camera-ready manuscripts is December 31, 2019.