I International Conference "Gas-discharge plasma and synthesis of nanostructures"
01.12.2021 - 04.12.2021
Russia, Kazan, KNRTU-KAI
The conference is organized with the support of:
• Ministry of Higher Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
• Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tatarstan;
• Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N. Tupolev-KAI;
• Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan.
The following themes will be presented at the conference:
• Physics of gas discharges.
• Plasma nanotechnology and synthesis of nanostructures.
• Modeling of processes in gas-discharge plasma.
• Modeling of the physical properties of nanostructures.
• Imperfect and dusty plasma.
• Physico-chemical processes in gas, plasma and gas discharges.
• Interaction of plasma with matter.
• Laser micro and nanotechnology.
• Plasma chemistry.