The 5th International Conference "Terahertz and microwave radiation: generation, detection and applications" (TERA-2023)
27.02.2023 - 02.03.2023
Russian Academy of Sciences
National Research Nuclear University “MEPhI”
Lomonosov Moscow State University
National Research Center "Kurchatov Institute"
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
1. Properties of materials in the terahertz and microwave frequency ranges. Photonic crystals, metamaterials, 2D materials, topological phases, plasmonics.
2. Strong terahertz fields and nonlinear terahertz photonics. Terahertz radiation during femtosecond filamentation: generation and control.
3. Terahertz and microwave radiation in megascience research facilities and high power equipment. Free electron lasers and synchrotrons, lamps, gyrotrons, amplifiers, plasma diagnostics.
4. Terahertz biophotonics and biomedicine.
5. Components of microwave and terahertz systems. Sources, detectors, reflectors, filters.
6. Applications of terahertz and microwave radiation. Industry, defense and security, communication systems, radars.
7. Terahertz and microwave spectroscopy.
8. Terahertz and microwave systems. Near field methods, microscopy, visualization, remote sensing, metrology.
9. Optoelectronics. Microwave photonics, laser sources and detectors, quantum cascade lasers.
10. Terahertz and microwave radiation in electronics. Electronic devices, nano- and quantum devices.