The 17th International Specialized Exhibition "POWDER METALLURGY"
04.04.23 - 07.04.23
Minsk, Republic of Belarus
- National Academy of Sciences of Belarus
- State Scientific and Production Powder Metallurgy Association
- Minskexpo, JSC
Products of powder metallurgy
Structural and electrical ceramics
Materials, technologies and equipment for protective, strengthening and decorative coatings application
Press, stove and other technological equipment for powder metallurgy
Control and research equipment
Resource saving, environment protection, waste management
The exhibition will be carried out together with the International specialized exhibitions "Welding and Cutting", "Metallworking" and the International specialized salon "Corrosion Protection. Coatings".
The international specialized salon ‘NANOTECH - Minsk'
- Nanomaterial, nanosystem and nanostructre formation and research methods.
- Technological, monitoring, diagnostic and research equipment and devices for nanoindustry.
- Nanometrology, standardization, certification and technical regulation for control monitoring and safety in the sphere of nanotechnologies.
- Nanotechnologies in aircraft building, shipbuilding, space industry and communications.
- Nanotechnologies in medicine, pharmaceutics, cosmetology, oncology and genetic engineering.
- Nanomaterials and nanodevices for diagnostics, therapy and surgery.
- Nanotechnologies in ecology for environmental quality monitoring, high efficient methods of gas and liquids cleaning, wastes utilization and processing, synthesis of new ecologically clean materials.
- Nanotechnologies and nanomaterials in construction.
- Nanotechnologies in agroindustrial complex. Nanoelectronics, nanooptics, nanophotonics, nanospintronics.
- Nanoelectromechanical systems. Nanotechnologies in robotics.
- Microfluidics, chip-laboratories.
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for energy generation, conversion and storage in traditional, atom, hydrogen and solar power engineering.
Research organizations and industrial enterprises, engaged in the sphere of nanoindustry, innovation structures (technoparks, business-incubators, centres of joint use, programmes of nanotechnologies development), finance and investments institutions are welcome to take part in the international specialized salon ‘NANOTECH - Minsk'.
The international specialized salon ‘NANOTECH - Minsk' is taking place jointly with the international specialized exhibitions ‘Powder Metallurgy' and ‘Welding and Cutting' and the specialized salon ‘Corrosion Protection. Coatings'