4th International Fall School on Organic Electronics (IFSOE-2018)
16.09.2018 - 21.09.2018
Moscow region, Russia
Enikolopov Institute of Synthetic Polymeric Materials of RAS, Russia
Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
1. Fundamentals of organic electronics: charge transport, modeling, photophysics, etc.
2. Design and synthesis of materials for organic electronics: organic conductors and semiconductors, dielectrics, substrates, etc.
3. Organic field effect transistors: single crystal, polymer and monolayer OFETs, integrated circuits and related devices.
4. Organic light emitting devices: OLEDs and OLETs, white light-emitting devices, TADF devices, organic lasers.
5. Organic and hybrid solar cells: small molecules and polymer photovoltaics, tandem cells, perovskites-based photovoltaics, etc.
6. Organic sensors: physical (pressure, temperature, photo, etc.) sensors, chemo- and biosensors.
7. Characterization techniques: various spectroscopy, microscopy, and x-ray scattering techniques, charge mobility measurements, thermal and surface
analysis, HOMO and LUMO evaluation, biomedical applications, etc.
8. Technologies o8. f organic electronics: printing of organic materials and devices, roll-to-roll techniques, ink formulations, encapsulation, etc.