National Technological Platforms
Each platform has to be a training, scientific and production center equipped with modern technological and analytical equipment based on the profile of their activities.
The main functions of the platform are:
- Analytical and technological support for scientific research in priority areas of development of nanotechnology and nanomaterials.
- Scientific assistance of an implementation of nanotechnologies and nanomaterials.
- Formation of engineers, masters and PhD in nanotechnologies and nanomaterials.
The list of the Platforms to be created first:
- Nanotechnology Platform for nanostructures of metals, semiconductors and insulators (based on BSUIR)
- Nanotechnology Platform for nanophotonic materials and structures (based on B. I. Stepanov Institute of Physics NAS of Belarus)
- Nanotechnology Platform for carbon nanostructures (based on A.V. Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute NAS of Belarus)
- Nanotechnology Platform for scanning probe technologies (based on A.V. Luikov Heat and Mass Transfer Institute NAS of Belarus and Belarusian National Technical University)
- Nanotechnology Platform for magnetic materials (based on Scientific-Practical Materials Research Centre NAS of Belarus)
- Nanotechnology platform for biological nanostructures (based on BSU)
- Nanotechnology platform for medicine and pharmacy (based on the Medical University State University)
- Nanotechnology Platform for construction and building materials (based on Belarusian National Technical University).